For the third year in a row, the Idaho Horticulture Society and Zone 4 magazine are sponsoring a garden contest in conjunction with the Boise Flower & Garden Show March 21-23. It is open to gardeners of all ages, encouraging creativity and knowledge of plant materials. Entries must be displayed at the show, and prizes will be awarded at its conclusion for two groups:
Fairy Garden: Age 18 and under
Miniature Garden: Age 19 and older
- Entries can be from teacup size to tabletop.
- All entries will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by Idaho Horticulture Society and will be scored based on overall design and creativity.
- Imaginative use of plant material and components will be considered.
- No live animals or artificial plant material allowed.
- Judge's decisions are final.
To Enter: Email Pat Baker at email@example.com. Include your name, phone, email, age group and dimensions of your exhibit. You will receive a confirmation from Pat about your acceptance.
Delivery instructions will be provided closer to the event but will need to be delivered on Thursday, March 20th.
Entrants agree that photographs of entries may be displayed in sponsor's magazine, on websites and in media.